Thursday, 7 February 2013

Colour Analysis

I have chosen these as a very basic representation of the colours that I want to use in my magazine, the blue will be the colour of all of my fonts and boxes of information (font inside those boxes will be white), the green is there to represent the natural colouring that will be in my images in the form of a backdrop that will involve trees, grass etc. The orange represents the colour that I hope that the sky will be when my images are taken is taken I hope that it is sunny and there will be a sky something like that colour. I think that this colour scheme will work for me because they are all natural colours, and I think that it will suit the casual way in which my model will be dressed, and I hope that the natural colours will go with the old fashioned revitalized type of music that my magazine is going for.

1 comment:

  1. The colours you have picked don't really complement each other. Have a look at a colour wheel for guidance.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_wheel (wikipedia explanation)

    http://colorschemedesigner.com/ (colour scheme designer)

    nb: black, white, red is the goto colour scheme if in doubt.

    ReplyDelete