Monday, 18 February 2013

Feedback on the draft

I held a group discussion with some members of my class,  had conversations about it with my teachers, and received feedback from my class mates on my blog. This is the feedback that I got and how I am going to go forward and improve upon my work.

I had a lot of trouble taking the shots for the magazine so, the feedback was mainly related to that, but I did pick up some feedback about other stuff. My cover page the title at the top was liked and didn't need much work, however the fact that I had used that font on every page and I was told that on my double page spreed I should pick a font that is more suited to the artist.

My contents page, I was told the layout was too flat and it was too like a list and I needed to make it look a bit uneven, also the image was well out of proportion, I was also told that I should include more images on my contents page, they think that this would help to brake up the order of the page, and make it look like a proper magazine. I also do no like the font that I have used for the bulk of my text so I want to change that, to something that is a rounded, I original thought that the different font would work, but I think because of thew genre of the magazine and my feedback that it needs to be changed.

I was also told that I should put more information on the front cover, as the type of shot that I have taken is not drastic or shocking enough to make that front cover, so I need to include more information to fill it and make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment