Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Draft Article


Tyler Blackett the cool the stylish and the idle, 5 top 10 hits and 3 number ones along with a number one album all at the age of 18, and just to make you all a little more envious he was the fourth top earning artist in the world. He is subject of millions of girls bedroom wall for his looks, voice and a never ending list of othe great qualities, also is a role model for boys and men a like for his money, skills with the ladies, and for being an all around cool guy, and I was lucky enough to meet he for an exclusive interview for us here at CORD magazine.

Whats   your   favourate artist to listen to? I really enjoy  listening  to  the Artic Monkeys, I like their style of music,   but  the  artist  that inspired   me   to   get  in to music   is    Jake    Bugg  ,he produces  great  music  and was just an average kid like me and  I  thought to myself
that  I  could do it, and here I am.

What  do  you  like to do in  you spare time? To  be honest not  alot,  ovbiously I spend  alot   of  time  in  the studio, but in my spare time I like to listen to music, hang out  with my mates, play on my  XBOX  oh  and I love to cook,  I  love  to  see  what  I can  do with food and really
test myself.

What    inspires    you   to write  music?  I dont know realy,  I guess that I just start thinking   about   stuff   that happened   to  me  people  I know   or  things  that  have just happened and just write what   I    think  about  them how  they make me feel and how    I    feel    about   other people
.
Have you always wanted to be a singer? Well  I have always   loved   singing,   and performing,  but I never took it   as   a   serious   dream  till acouple  of years ago when I got  a  great  reception at an
open    mike   nightm, then  I kind   of   believed  in  myself and took it to the next level.

What  are you ambitions for the future?  I just want to keep growing as an artist, to    collaborate   with   more people,  write   more    great music, perform in the biggest arenas    around   the   world and  to  entertain  people  as best  as  I  can, I want people to  enjoy  my  music  so I can feel  that  I am doing a good job.

By Aaron White

No comments:

Post a Comment