Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Speech Feedback

When I presented my speech I got some feedback back about the type of magazine that I was thinking of making. My original idea was to do Hip Hop/ RnB but with the feedback that I received from my classmates and teachers suggested that this is a very difficult genre of music to do, due to the fact that everything that my model would be wearing would have to be brand new and he would have to look ultra trendy, and you also have to sort of consider the stereotypes that come along with being a artist in that genre. I took all of this information in to consideration and decided that I didn't believe that I would be able to pull it off, so I took their feedback a decided upon something that would be more in my comfort zone and the kind of music that is increasing in popularity now a days, indie rock mixed in with a bit of singer songwriter, as I believe that the resources that I have would be able to four fill this genre to a higher potential, and consequently end up with a better end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment