Friday, 8 February 2013

Draft Front Cover


This is my Draft Front cover, due to weather restrictions I could not go outside and get the kind of shots that I want to get, but when it comes down to the actual thing I will make sure that I have the shots. The shot that I will be aiming for will be him leaning up against a tree out in a field with the same look on him, but in that natural environment.


3 comments:

  1. I think that the magazine looks effective although there is a spelling mistake on the artist's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that the magazine on a whole is very good as due to the restrictions due to the weather. I feel that it will be greatly improved with the background. However there is a spelling error with the name on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of the cover, however there is a lot of white. If I was to change anything it would be adding some other artist names down the sides to fil in a bot of space. I really like the name and font style of your magazine. It would be very attention grabbing in shops because of the bright colour and the size.

    ReplyDelete