
I like this magazine for the way that it looks you have the red and white writing that stands out really well and is really easy to read against the simplistic back drop, I also like the image the whole backdrop and costume is pretty much one colour, which kind of reflects on the pose in the image he is laid back blending in. I like the effect that has been layered over the image to tone the colours down and makes it look a little bit old school, I also think that works well on the font in the way that the colour is still easy to read but the colour isnt bright and in your face it is dulled down once again I think reflecting on the image.
Aaron you are really far behind schedule. You need to catch up ASAP. Devote as much time as you can to completing all the research and planning tasks (and posting them) before you begin your draft.
ReplyDelete