Thursday, 24 January 2013

Billboard Contents

Once again a simple colour scheme has been stuck to (blue, black and white), out of all of the magazines that I have chosen this would be my least favourate I think that the colour scheme is quite boring, I do think that simple colour scheme works but for me this is just a bit short on the colour however I do like the way that this one is laid out, you have the charts laid out on the right hand side, not only does that provide a point of interest on the front cover it also reinforces the type of music and audience that they are targeting (big name chart music), I think that it also drags the attention away from of the rather colourless front cover, that is what I like most about this magazine the fact that they haven't just used this as a page to direct people to the right page they have included information about other things on the page.

It has several Images on it unlike most of the other contents pages, and I think this is because the cover chart music which can be very varied so they use multiple images to show the different artist and types of music represented inside the magazine so that they can draw in lots of different music fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment