I think that this cover works well because of the fact that the colours allow the magazine to flow as they all suit each other well, it is a quite monotone cover nothing stands out at you, but when you look at the image on the front of the magazine you will see a rather reconisable face. That is what will sell this magazine Jay-Z is a massive star and is highly reconisable, so they think there cover needs no more and I dont think that is does.
I think that it works because it is so simple, they dont try to throw too much information at you, they use the colour gold to sybolise how big this is. That is why this magazine works, the close up of his head personifies this.
I think that this would be aimed at an audience aged between 18 and 28 this is because that is the kind of people that would listen to artists like Jay-Z, its not your ultra moderd pop rap like perhaps Tinie Tempah its more old school rap and would suit a slighly older audience, and I also believe that this would be aimed at males due to its colour and the style of music once again.
I think that this would be aimed at an audience aged between 18 and 28 this is because that is the kind of people that would listen to artists like Jay-Z, its not your ultra moderd pop rap like perhaps Tinie Tempah its more old school rap and would suit a slighly older audience, and I also believe that this would be aimed at males due to its colour and the style of music once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment